Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowy Family Photos

If you've been following my blog, you know that I am officially on Christmas Vacation until January 3rd.  Seeing as how I spend a lot of my time going a hundred miles an hour, I relish the time when I don't have anything pressing to do.  So what does it take to pull me from vacation and time with my family?  A photo session with family, that is no where close to being work.  :)
My cousin is serving is the army in North Carolina, and doesn't get to come home to visit very often.  Seeing him is always a blessing, and taking photos of him and his family made it all the better.  It takes some awesome people to venture out in the cold and snow, but the photos we got were worth it! 
I thoroughly loved this session, probably because I love the people in it so much! Enjoy!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment