Monday, April 26, 2010

Rebecca and David's Sneak Peek!

Sometimes in this line of work you get clients that earn a special place in your heart. I did Rebecca and David's Engagment photos a few months ago, and absolutly loved working with them!  So on Saturday, I didn't feel as though I were just going to photograph a clients wedding, but also a friends.  And I knew that the wedding would be as much of a joy to document as the love in their engagments. I hope you all enjoy the photos of this lovely couple.  Here's your sneak peek Becca!












2 comments:

  1. If anyone is looking for a photographer for any occasion... you can stop looking now!!Vaughan photography packages are extremely reasonable!!! We got so much more than we paid for! There are not many photographers that will offer to do "ANYTHING" for you to make your day special. She has been through the same process and respects everything you are going through.... She offered to go get me a sandwich because I was hungry.... Although I didn't have her get a sandwich for me she did run to the reception hall to pick up a few items I had left! Not only was her service great, but her prints are gorgeous!!! Online viewing does absolutely NOTHING for the actual product! We used her for engagement photos and the wedding and COULD NOT be more pleased!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

    Rebecca Fischer (the bride)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks Bec! I'm so glad you guys are happy! You are great to work with!!!

    ReplyDelete