Saturday, March 13, 2010

Days1,2,3,4,&5

LOL! I got behind on the processing of the photos for my 365 project, and thanks to the urging from my dear friend Crystal, I have caught up. So, I'm going to try to blog my shots every day now.  I didn't realize, when Crystal and I agreed to do this together, how much I would enjoy it! It helps you find the beauty in things that you look at (and overlook) every single day! So, with that said...here are the photos!

Day 1
My kiddo's doggy, I trip over it on a daily basis, and figure I should commemorate that now, since someday they won't be this little anymore.
 Day 2
It happened to be laundry day...as most days are around here!

Day 3
It was so spring-like and warm outside. Hopefully these fireplace logs will be on vacation for awhile!
Day 4
It was a rainy, also spring like, day.
Day 5
I have been cleaning and organizing, and this just jumped out at me! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment